라즈배리파이용 아두이노 쉴드
손쉽게 아두이노(레오나르도)와 라즈베리파이를 결합하세요
더 나은 기능을 구현하실 수 있습니다.
What's the difference between Pi and Arduino?
We all know Raspberry Pi is a mini-computer running on Linux operating system; while Arduino is a microcontroller running on simple I/Os. Both of them focuses on very different areas. Compared with Arduino, the Pi gets much better computing performance.
So What happens when a Pi meets an Arduino?
A simple example would be, when building a mobile robot, we use the Raspberry Pi to extend its vision and get a nice tiny monitor. Meanwhile, Arduino handle nicely with the motor driving part and delivers fast responses like obstacle avoidance. Because, without the OS, the response time of rapid changes on the Arduino is much shorter. Also the high performance Pi can deals much easily with wireless communications, imaging and running complex algorithm.
Therefore, with the Arduino and Pi together, you get a powerful "brain" and "cerebellum" for your project, at one time.
- Integrate with the Xbee socket
- Easy connection with Arduino and Raspberry Pi directly
- Compatible with BLE Link(BT4.0)/Bluetooth Bee(BT2.1) and Xbee modules
- Embeded DS1307 RTC module, which keeps time of the Pi even when the power is off, or when battery removed
- Bidirectional logic converter for Raspberry Pi GPIO to convert signal between 3.3v and 5v
- 3 pin headers sensor port for Arduino pins and Pi GPIO, directly compatible with hundreds of Arduino sensors and modules
- Arduino shield compatible layout makes it possible to extend Arduino shield features for your Pi
- Onboard Microcontroller: ATmega32u4
- Arduino Leonardo Chip
- Arduino Compatible pin mapping
- Compatible with All arduino standard shield and sensors
- System Voltage: 5v
- Extended 8 Raspberry Pi GPIO with Stardard 3pin sensor pin headers
- Extended Raspberry Pi SPI & I2C and UART port
- Dimension: 88mm x 56mm x 17mm
- Raspberry Pi Meets Arduino Shield x1